“I could have listened to Dr. Quinn talk all day. She has a great way of making science accessible.”
“Dr. Quinn is so good at breaking down overwhelming concepts in a way that makes them easily digestible and actionable.”
Our talented staff is available to lead personal and professional development seminars on a variety of topics within our areas of expertise, for your staff and/or students. The best praise that we have earned, that we hear again and again, concerns our ability to translate cutting edge research into accessible, down-to-earth wellness strategies. Please inquire at 708-586-7357 if you are interested in booking a seminar.
- November 2019: “Supporting your child’s emerging executive functioning skills.” Parent education seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to parents of St. Barnabas Elementary in Chicago.
- May 2021: “Self-care strategies for thriving during challenging times.” Personal development seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to employees of TopStep Trader in Chicago.
- May 2021: “Telehealth with Children and Teens.” Professional development seminar, given by Mikiela Cobb and Meaghan Cusack to the staff of Thamani Counseling in Chicago
- November 2021: “Diagnosis and treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in outpatient populations.” Professional development seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to the staff of Thamani Counseling in Chicago.
- November 2021: “Building a testing-oriented private practice.” Professional practice development seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to clinical psychology postdoctoral fellows at the Penn State College of Medicine
- February 2022: “Ethics in the School Setting: Confidentiality, Self-Determination, and Cultural Humility.” Continuing education seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to the High School Social Workers of South Suburbia
- March 2022: “Women’s physical and emotional wellbeing.” Professional development seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn, to doctoral students in the New Mexico State University clinical psychology department