Our talented staff is available to lead personal and professional development seminars on a variety of topics within our areas of expertise, for your staff and/or students. The best praise that we have earned, that we hear again and again, concerns our ability to translate cutting edge research into accessible, down-to-earth wellness strategies. Please inquire at 708-586-7357 if you are interested in booking a seminar.
- November 2019: “Supporting your child’s emerging executive functioning skills.” Parent education seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to parents of St. Barnabas Elementary in Chicago.
- May 2021: “Self-care strategies for thriving during challenging times.” Personal development seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to employees of TopStep Trader in Chicago.
- May 2021: “Telehealth with Children and Teens.” Professional development seminar, given by Mikiela Cobb and Meaghan Cusack to the staff of Thamani Counseling in Chicago
- November 2021: “Diagnosis and treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in outpatient populations.” Professional development seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to the staff of Thamani Counseling in Chicago.
- November 2021: “Building a testing-oriented private practice.” Professional practice development seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to clinical psychology postdoctoral fellows at the Penn State College of Medicine
- February 2022: “Ethics in the School Setting: Confidentiality, Self-Determination, and Cultural Humility.” Continuing education seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn to the High School Social Workers of South Suburbia
- March 2022: “Women’s physical and emotional wellbeing.” Professional development seminar, given by Mirjam Quinn, to doctoral students in the New Mexico State University clinical psychology department
“I could have listened to Dr. Quinn talk all day. She has a great way of making science accessible.”
“Dr. Quinn is so good at breaking down overwhelming concepts in a way that makes them easily digestible and actionable.”